In an article for IAPP, Afiniti Associate General Counsel for AI, Privacy and Security Kristin Johnston outlines the five top compliance best practices for AI governance. The recommendations include:
- Mapping principles into written procedures,
- Establishing multiple lines of defence for compliance risk management,
- Initiating AI literacy efforts and responsible training,
- Strategically drive a responsible AI culture,
- Preparing the governance programme for changing regulations.
What is this page?
You are reading a summary article on the Privacy Newsfeed, a free resource for DPOs and other professionals with privacy or data protection responsibilities helping them stay informed of industry news all in one place. The information here is a brief snippet relating to a single piece of original content or several articles about a common topic or thread. The main contributor is listed in the top left-hand corner, just beneath the article title.
The Privacy Newsfeed monitors over 300 global publications, of which more than 4,350 summary articles have been posted to the online archive dating back to the beginning of 2020. A weekly roundup is available by email every Friday.