- AtFreevacy Ltd we operate an electronic accounting process and will generate invoices in PDF for electronic transfer to Accounts Payable departments. Quotes for all Freevacy Ltd services (or any other work) are exclusive of VAT.
- Freevacy Ltd does not permit delegates to attend any course prior to full payment being received.
- Normal payment terms are 30 days net from invoice, but where the above period cannot be met prior to a course due to a late booking, cleared funds must be received not later than10 working days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Where payment cannot be made within the above terms, the delegate will be transferred to the next available course.
- The term Course includes any services offered by Freevacy Ltd.
- Payment can be made by Faster Payment, BACS, Chaps Transfer or Credit/Debit Card, the full details for which will be on the invoice or contact email@example.com.
Any changes to the payment terms are only made by prior arrangement with Freevacy Ltd.
Special offers and Discounts
At Freevacy Ltd we like to make special offers and discounts available to our customers, made in good faith and subject to the payment terms.
- Where the payment terms above are not met and there has been no contact made with Freevacy Ltd to arrange a special agreement, the special offer or discount is lost, a further invoice equivalent to the discounted amount will become due immediately, and will be sent without further contact.
- Our Credit Control team will ensure everyone concerned is aware of our special offers and discounts terms before payment is due to avoid any misunderstanding.
Freevacy Ltd Cancellation Terms
At Freevacy Ltd the team will do everything possible to accommodate requests for changes of course dates, delegate attending courses, as well as prep-days and exam dates at no extra charge, but where the only option is a cancellation the terms are as follows:
- Cancellations must be made in writing (this includes by e-mail).
- Cancellations can be made up to 21 days following the order confirmation date, after this time Freevacy will agree to any course provided by Freevacy Ltd equal in value of the ordered course to be taken at a future date by arrangement.
- Postponements made from 3 weeks prior to the commencement of a course will incur a charge = to the value of any charges incurred by Freevacy Ltd.
- Freevacy Ltd reserves the right to change course materials and formats when necessary.
- We reserve the right to change the date, location or cancel a course where unforeseen circumstances have forced a change; or where the delegate numbers determine the change.
- Freevacy Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid any changes and will ensure that delegates are kept informed at all times should such changes be necessary.