Read Full Story
More news and commentary following the CJEU Privacy Shield ruling:
- EDPB statement.
- EDPS statement.
- CNIL statement.
- EDPB adopts statement on the CJEU's ruling in Facebook Ireland v Schrems.
- IAPP President Omar Tene declares how the show must go on.
- 11KBW Panopticon Blog discusses more unhappy thoughts on Schrems II.
- IAPP Privacy Advisor blog asks what Privacy Shield organisations should do now.
- IAPP reaction between Max Schrems and Hogan Lovells Partner Eduardo Ustaran following CJEU's ruling on Privacy Shield, SCCs.
- TechCrunch looks at how legal clouds are gathering over US cloud IT services.
- Reuters reveals Mike Pompeo said to be 'deeply disappointed' with Privacy Shield invalidation.
- NOYB watch Max Shcrems discuss the next steps for EU companies following CJEU ruling.
- IAPP launch DPA and government guidance page on Schrems II.
- IAPP more reaction as Irish DPC Helen Dixon and DLA Piper Partner Andy Serwin dissect CJEU ruling.
- IAPP publishes article on what 'Schrems II' means for controller-to-processor SCCs.
- IAPP asks what does 'Schrems II' mean for EU-UK data flows?
- IAPP asks what the Schrems II decision means for the UK securing an adequacy finding?
- IAPP asks whether the EU will become an information island?
- IAPP discusses the impact of Schrems II on controller-to-controller SCCs
- IAPP outline action steps US multinationals should take over the transfer of HR data.
- EDPB urges SAs and holders of BCRs to act ahead of the end of the transition period to ensure the BCRs can still be used as a transfer tool.
- 11KBW Panopticon Blog highlights the need for organisations relying on BCRs using the ICO in the UK to act now and select an EU supervisory authority.
- IAPP post on how DPAs advise approaching SCCs.
- IAPP post on BCRs as a robust alternative to Privacy Shield and SCCs.