The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has made several recordings from the Data Protection Practitioners' Conference available on-demand.
Various topics are covered by the on-demand materials, including sharing information to safeguard children, audit and assurance, personal data exemption, cross-border transfers, good FOI practice, and more.
- A 10-step guide to sharing information to safeguard children
- Insight into audit and assurance
- Section 40(2) FOIA - the personal data exemption - a practical approach
- Lifecycle of a complaint
- The IDTA, Addendum and TRA: practical guidance for cross-border transfers
- Stop scratching your head – how the ICO can help you innovate with certainty
- Good FOI practice – a panel discussion
- How to deal with SARs as an employer
- Generative artificial intelligence and data protection: how organisations and their employees can use it appropriately and lawfully
- Handling vexatious requests under FOIA
- Balancing transparency and empathy in request and complaint handling
- Personal data breaches in the health sector: how to avoid them (and how to deal with them when they happen)
What is this page?
You are reading a summary article on the Privacy Newsfeed, a free resource for DPOs and other professionals with privacy or data protection responsibilities helping them stay informed of industry news all in one place. The information here is a brief snippet relating to a single piece of original content or several articles about a common topic or thread. The main contributor is listed in the top left-hand corner, just beneath the article title.
The Privacy Newsfeed monitors over 300 global publications, of which more than 4,350 summary articles have been posted to the online archive dating back to the beginning of 2020. A weekly roundup is available by email every Friday.