Read Full Story
During its thirty-second plenary session, the EDPB took a number of actions related to the COVID19 pandemic, plus other matters related to GDPR:
- Adopted statement on interoperability of contact tracing apps.
- Adopted statement on processing personal data about reopening the Schengen borders.
- Adopted response to MEP Moritz Körner on relevance of encryption bans in third countries for assessing data protection level.
- Second letter to MEP Körner addressing laptop camera covers.
- Adopted letter to the Committee of European Auditor Oversight Bodies.