In its September plenary session, the European Data Protection Board adopted the following documents:
- EDPB-EDPS Joint Opinion 01/2023 on the Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down additional procedural rules relating to the enforcement of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- Joint EDPB-EDPS contribution to the public consultation on the draft template relating to the description of consumer profiling techniques (Art.15 DMA)
- Guidelines 01/2023 on Article 37 Law Enforcement Directive
- Opinion 15/2023 on the draft decision of the Dutch Supervisory Authority regarding the Brand Compliance certification criteria
- EDPB response to MEP in't Veld on intergovernmental agreements implementing the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
- EDPB response to MEP in't Veld on amendments to Irish legislation
What is this page?
You are reading a summary article on the Privacy Newsfeed, a free resource for DPOs and other professionals with privacy or data protection responsibilities helping them stay informed of industry news all in one place. The information here is a brief snippet relating to a single piece of original content or several articles about a common topic or thread. The main contributor is listed in the top left-hand corner, just beneath the article title.
The Privacy Newsfeed monitors over 300 global publications, of which more than 4,350 summary articles have been posted to the online archive dating back to the beginning of 2020. A weekly roundup is available by email every Friday.