Read Full Story
Here are the latest stories on how the COVID-19 outbreak has affected privacy:
- The Guardian reports that the government admits NHS test and trace system breaks privacy law.
- EDPB adopts letter on contact tracing, interoperability of apps and DPIAs.
- The Guardian Reveals Ireland's contact-tracing app works and is a success.
- NearForm reveals Ireland has donated its privacy-protecting contact tracing app to the Linux Foundation.
- Vice reports Europeans aren’t really using COVID-19 contact-tracing apps.