GDPR, Privacy & Cyber news from around the world as it happens.
What started as an internal knowledge base of news articles to ensure our trainers remain on top of the latest industry developments, is now a free resource for everyone.
3 ways to stay up-to-date
Join the 3519 Twitter followers who receive instant news notificationsFollow us!
View the latest newsGet RSS feed
online or search the
Sign up to receive a weekly roundup delivered to your inbox every Friday
- We use this information to send weekly updates about industry news, resource materials, and subtle announcements about upcoming training events.
- We maintain a separate email subscriber list for training event special offers and promotions. Your contact information will not be added to that list when subscribing to this news service.
- The information you provide to us is held on a 3rd party email communications provider MailChimp.
- When you submit an enquiry through a form on this website, we can connect information on the pages you have viewed, and any links you have clicked, to a profile about you. This helps us monitor the performance of our website, which in turn enables us to enhance your user experience.
- For more information, please view our privacy notice.
Twenty-forth EDPB Plenary (held remotely)
Open Rights Group
Submission to ICO for consultation on Right of Access Guidance
Six data protection steps for businesses
NHSX contact tracing statement plus Google & Apple initiative opinion
ICO issues guidance on explaining AI decisions
ICO guidance to businesses collecting personal data for contact tracing
ICO accepts proposals for GDPR Codes of Conduct and Certification
EDPB publishes updated GDPR consent guidelines
COVID-19 privacy news (w/e 9th April)
COVID-19 privacy news (w/e 3rd July)
COVID-19 privacy news (w/e 24th April)
COVID-19 privacy news (w/e 17th April)
COVID-19 privacy news (w/e 15th May)
2020 and data protection: Not only COVID-19